CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 5, 2009

Long Time No See!!!

Let's see...it's been about a year and a half since I've posted anything here. I can explain. I couldn't log in! I've spent hours trying every email address I could think of that I may have signed up with. I've gone around and around in circles for months trying to get access to this account!

Finally, I realized I had signed up under Tony's business email (duh). And now, here I am.

SO.... Since my last post, Riley turned 5 (and graduated from preschool), Ellie turned 2, and I had another baby (Trey Makai) who is now almost 10 months. Yeah, I'd say a lot has changed since my last post!

I also started a fun new blog called SIMPLY JEN. It's full of ideas on how to live a simple, stylish and satisfying life. Topics include: Interior Design, DIY Projects, Crafts, Natural Health, Family, Food, Gardening...and lots more! If you have any questions for me, send me an email and I may post your question and a detailed reply on my blog! Soon, I'll be posting instructions on how to create a padded headboard which would normally sell for hundreds of dollars for only $30!! Wohoo! In this economy, what stylish person wouldn't want that information??!! Well, maybe there are a few who couldn't care less. Ahem...alrighty then! See you on the other side??

0 comments: